Friday, October 3, 2008

Nate with the Chicks


They are not the most manly jammies but these are sure cute on Nate. He is now at the 10lb mark. He is starting to hold his head up more and smiling when you talk to him or change his diaper. I'm always suspicious that the smile when I'm changing his diaper means he is waiting to squirt or he has a messy one for me to change.

It was my birthday last week so in tradition we got together with the girls - Jean, Julie, Denise and Amy. This was the first time we were able to meet up on an actual birthday. Usually it's a week or sometimes a month before we can get our schedules coordinated.

Alyssa and Tom had surprised me with a few presents and a Dairy Queen ice cream log for my birthday too. Tom and I had visited the DQ in Lawrence before we had Nate and I was surprised to see the log. The DQ's in KC don't seem to carry them. It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment