Friday, January 23, 2009

First trip away


I spent my first nights away from Nathan last week leaving him with Tom for 5 nights. I had a conference in Orlando and was busy with client meetings, lunches, dinners, and a quick round of golf.

Tom and the kids went to Maryville for a few days while I was away, giving him some extra help. I had set up skype on my work computer so that I would be able to see them. While I was gone, Nathan rolled over a number of times. I still have not seen him do it again. Alyssa, like always, enjoyed doing crafts and other projects. She brought home a plant this time (last time it was a lighthouse) because she was helping mom water them during her stay.

When I got home, Nathan was happy to see me but seemed to want to go to Tom when he was really upset. He obviously was punishing me for being away. Things are back to normal now although I have a feeling Tom and Nathan are starting their own boys club while I am working.

No comments:

Post a Comment