Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas



We had a fun time opening presents on Christmas morning. I had coded all of the gifts under the tree with a letter and number so they had to break the code to figure out which boxes were their presents. Santa brought some gifts as well. Some of the highlights: Tom, Nathan and Isaac each received a tool box, just their size; Alyssa received a fashion design book and Allowance board; Nathan received a Handy Manny shirt which he had to wear immediately; Isaac received a few rattles and key chains that make noise; the entire family received a box of videos and a dance wii game. We played a few rounds of the the dance wii game in the afternoon. It was challenging and hilarious to watch. Tom and I even challenged each other and Alyssa. My mom and dad and sister Gretchen came over and tried out the game as well. I am still undefeated!

No comments:

Post a Comment