For my birthday, Tom pulled off a big surprise with my friends and family. Northwest Missouri State was playing at Arrowhead and I was excited to go to the game. Tom and I got tickets for us and Nathan with my Dad, but on the day of the game it was raining, not just light rain, lightning, pouring rain. I was complaining all morning about going but Tom convinced me to go since Dad had bought the tickets. When we walked into the stadium (I was still complaining) and was not happy that my friend had all bailed due to the weather.
Once inside, family and friends yelled surprise. I was completely shocked and overwhelmed. Apparently, Tom had planned it for weeks, using alternative email addresses to communicate with my everyone. The game was delayed several times due to the weather, but it didn't matter to us since we were inside, comfy and cozy. Can't imagine he will be able to top that one again. I'm a pretty lucky girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment